WHY CHOOSE US
- We Believe an Educated Patient is a Satisfied Patient.
- Our Experience Gives You Confidence to Take the First Steps toward Better Hearing
- Comprehensive Testing Ensures We Understand Your Unique Level of Hearing Loss
- State of the Art Hearing Aids Mean You Can Optimize Your Ability to Hear
- Exact Fittings and Programming Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- Exceptional Follow-Up Care gives you Ongoing, Personalized Customer Service.
“Jackie was just great! Very knowledgeable, very professional, and took all the time I needed”
“Mackenzie was very professional, could understand her clearly.”
“I have been able to reduce my radio and television volume more than ten to twelve settings.”
Cape Cod, MA Hearing Centers
Hearing Healthcare that You Can Trust
Are you in the Cape Cod area and looking for a hearing center that offers a comprehensive range of products and services? Look no further than Cape & Islands Hearing Center! Our center was founded with the goal of ensuring that members in the local community could get the most out of their hearing health care provider. Utilizing the latest technology and practices, along with education and superior customer service, we are here to meet all of your hearing needs. Schedule your appointment by calling us today at (508) 273-2311 in Orleans!
At Cape & Islands Hearing Center, we offer:
- Education for all our patients
- Comprehensive testing and diagnostic services
- State-of-the-art hearing aids to optimize your ability to hear
- Exact fittings and programming to ensure your satisfaction
- Exceptional follow-up care with our ongoing and personalized customer service
- 30 day trial period
Quality Products & Services
At Cape & Islands Hearing Centers, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of diagnostic and preventative healthcare services, as well as high-quality hearing products. These include hearing screenings, evaluations, rehabilitative and preventative counseling, and hearing aid sales, just to name a few. From the moment of your initial appointment, trust our team to work closely with you, discovering what hearing issues you are experiencing, listening to your specific needs, and determining the best solution for your unique situation.
Browse our website for more information regarding:
Creating & Maintaining Personal Relationships with Our Patients
Choosing a hearing specialist that you can trust is an important decision, and will affect your ability to communicate and solve problems throughout your lifetime. Our team is committed to creating and maintaining personal relationships with each of our clients. From ongoing counseling to periodic adjustments and cleaning, we are always here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction. Please contact our office in Orleans at (508) 273-2311 to request more information!